Showroom Exterior Detail includes:
- Washing – We gently wash every car with environmentally friendly soap.
- Full claying – Key element in detailing which removes grit, overspray, environmental fall-out, and ferrous oxide deposits (rail dust) from clear coat..
- Compound – We use a number of different compound mixtures depending on the color and severity of the vehicle at hand. The compounding process removes light scratches and swirl marks.
- Polish – Revitalizes the shine and luster, bringing out the color and finish of the vehicle.
- Wax – We use a nonabrasive, almost indestructible, high gloss protective, carnauba based marine aeronautical was which provides a long-lasting protective shield.
- Wheels – We use a powerful solution to restore chrome, alloy, or polished aluminum rims.
- Finishing touch – Dress tires, polish chrome, clean door jams, and windows.
Showroom Interior Detail includes:
- Vacuum – Entire interior and trunk.
- Air Gun – Removes debris from cracks, crevices, and hard to reach places.
- Shampoo – Floors, cloth seats, all floor mats and trunk.
- Clean leather/vinyl – Remove grease, grit, and grime.
- Condition leather/vinyl – Improves durability and longevity.
- Clean dash, doors, console, and vents.
Recommended for ultimate car care and protection! Includes local pickup/delivery and everything described within showroom interior and showroom exterior.
Cars: sedans, coupes, convertibles – $169
Smaller Suv’s, single cab trucks, crossovers – $189
Mid-Size Suv’s, Mid-Size Trucks – $199
Minivans – $229
Large SUV’s, Crew Cab Trucks, Oversize vehicles – $229
INTERIOR ONLY DETAILING
Cars: sedans, coupes, convertibles – $109 & up
Smaller Suv’s, single cab trucks, crossovers – $119 & up
Mid Suv’s, Minivans, Mid size trucks – $129 & up
Large SUV’s, Crew Cab Trucks, Oversize vehicles – $139 & up
EXTERIOR ONLY DETAILING
Cars: sedans, coupes, convertibles – $99
Smaller Suv’s, single cab trucks, crossovers – $109
Mid Suv’s, Minivans, Mid size trucks – $129
Large SUV’s, Crew Cab Trucks, Oversize vehicles – $139
Other Detailing Services Available:
- Wet-Sanding – Sanding, buffing, and blending of deep scratches. Typically a per panel fee.
- Polymer Paint Sealant – Great for use on new vehicles as it seals from acid rain and other environmental hazards.
- Fabric Protector – Provides a high degree of liquid repellent to increase longevity of carpets and fabric.
- Vehicle Hygienist- This process essentially creates a new ozone within the vehicle. Removal of pet odor, smoke, must, mold, and bacteria.
- Hot water extraction – Removes difficult and deep stains.
- Sap Removal – Removal of sap and tar from exterior using clear coat safe products